Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique.
How to edit the Rotating Words?
1. Select the element First Word and change the Height from 100px to 100%
2. Next, select the First Word and change its Position from Absolute to Relative
3. Do the same thing for the Second Word, but aditional, go to the Transforms section (you will need to scroll down) and hide its Rotation (just click the eye icon) this will make the word to be visible and editable.
4. Do the same for the rest of the words and make your edits.
5. When you are done with your changes, set again:
- First Word element to Height 100px
- Change the first word from Relative to Absolute
- Change the second word from Relative to Absolute
- With the second and the rest of the words additionally you'll need to make visible again the rotation transformation.
Important Note About the Hero Section on the Service Page
The Hero section on the Service Page was designed to reveal more content depending on the size of your visitors view port (screen). That means that a larger screen will reveal more screens (images) that a narrower one.
Things to Consider.
1. Note that some images will not visible to some of your visitors.
2. Make sure to update all the screens (images) on the right side, so users with larger screens never lost any of your content.
3. Enjoy and make the most of this feature!
How Can I Edit a Heading, Paragraph, links, etc?
1. Select the element to edit
2. Go to the Style Panel and under the Selector SELECT the "All x element" .
3. Make your edits.
What is the "Sort Order" option for?
This option is very useful when you want to sort your Collection Lists in a very specific order.
Say you want to feature a specific Collection list and palace it in certain order in your Home Page, like in the image below.
In order to do that, you will need to assign a "Sort Order" number to each one of your products.
1. Go to your Product Listing Page and assign a "Sort Order" number to your product.
2. Next, on the filter settings of your Collection lists, select the Sort order number for your product. In this case the number one. Do the same for the rest of collections.
And that is all you need to do to have your collection listshow up as first.
Follow this recommendations for your website
Use high quality 2x (double the size) images
In order to have crisp images on most modern devices, you need to upload 2x image sizes.
Optimize your Images
We will be posting here the current version of the template
1.1 Current State added to footer and navbar links
1.0 Initial template version