BMNT is hiring an Operations Analyst to support the execution of strategic initiatives. As the Operations Analyst, you will play an integral role and execute lead aspects of mission-critical lines of effort which includes planning and facilitating events, carrying out part of the project schedule, resource planning, and project facilitation. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, unstructured, creative, technical, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Directly supporting the execution and smooth functioning of customer strategies by synchronizing and supporting events related to multiple ongoing projects sponsored by PEOs and PMs.
- Proactively communicating with Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Program Managers (PM’s), leadership, and industry.
- Analyzing findings and turning the data into content that PEOs and PMs can easily digest, understand, and use to take meaningful action.
- Asks questions in an effective manner and rapidly identifies the root cause of a customer’s problem.
- Smartly applies technology to oversee projects.
- Exhibits independence and initiative in all aspects of their work from supporting PEO’s and PMs to professional development and personal growth.
- Balances creativity and discipline while applying methodological rigor to their work.
- Consistently responds to customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Engages with, and contributes to team goals.
- Bachelor's degree or fifteen (15) years related DoD acquisition experience is required. Fifteen (15) years of military service in a related MOS (or equivalent classification) can be substituted for the degree and experience requirements. Must have minimum 10 years of supervisory experience. Must have experience with developing, reviewing and giving presentations/briefings to senior management. Must have experience with DoD acquisition programs.
- Some acquisition experience in planning, coordinating and synchronizing tasks is desired, but not necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated experience to deliver tasks and projects on time, under tight deadlines, and with outstanding results.
- Solid interpersonal skills and able to participate successfully in a team environment to accomplish assignments requiring group efforts.
- Possesses strong listening and consultative skills — for example, knowing when to nudge or challenge customers to achieve progress.
- Self-motivated to accomplish the mission in an open, non-hierarchical, non-linear and unique environment of military and experts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to collaborate with various organizational levels. Knows how to present materials in a polished and professional manner. Writes well, with very little correction needed from others/
- Strong emotional awareness and can remain calm under chaos in order to navigate the bumps in the road with poise..
- Security Clearance needed: Secret
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Founded in 2013, BMNT is a tight-knit team of creatives, engineers, makers, veterans and policy wonks, aligned around the common goal of changing the way national security organizations think about and solve problems. Over the past seven years, BMNT has adapted and applied tools and methodologies that enable Silicon Valley startups to operate with continuous speed and urgency. Leveraged by countless defense and intelligence organizations across the globe, our evidence-based, data-driven framework, H4X®, is the source of truth for government innovation. In 2016, Forbes Magazine recognized BMNT as one of the nation’s Top-25 veteran-founded startups. In 2018 and 2019, INC ranked BMNT as one of the 1,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States.