BMNT is hiring a Business Analyst to support technology initiatives and the integration of various improvement efforts within the Defense Department to enhance performance of the overall operations including forming analysis for the Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and Program Managers (PMs). You’ll support strategic initiatives by uncovering opportunities for alignment and improvement through consultation of various teams and understanding their business operational needs. As a Business Analyst, you’ll uncover all advancements, process improvements, and system changes that can be shared and linked to other groups to support various teams’ business goals. If you can drive business improvement projects while also keeping stakeholders engaged and happy with the results of the projects, this could be the right role for you.
- Works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable productivity, consistency, and efficiency across the organization.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, conducting gap analysis, and providing recommendations and solutions that meet stakeholder needs.
- Articulate business requirements through detailed written description of stakeholder needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify current processes or operations.
- Manage business operations projects. Guide stakeholders through the business requirements and project management life-cycle ensuring that they understand the objectives and steps of the projects. Drive progress on projects by uncovering risks, tracking issues to resolve, identifying critical decisions needed, and determining next steps
- Analyze functional system and operational processes; Provide suggestions on improving the current processes, guidelines, or additional documentation.
- Collaborate with and provide support to teams enabling our customers to make decisions.
- Develops relationships with PEO, PM’s and industry in order to effectively consult with them on their various business analytical needs. Supports industry engagements business assessments.
- Design and create business reports or presentations to department leaders in ways that are meaningful, actionable and understandable to the customer.
We Are Looking for
- Bachelor's degree or fifteen (15) years related DoD acquisition experience is required. Fifteen (15) years of military service in a related MOS (or equivalent classification) can be substituted for the degree and experience requirements. Must have minimum 10 years of supervisory experience. Must have experience with developing, reviewing and giving presentations/briefings to senior management.Must have experience with DoD acquisition programs.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to manage up and out effectively and facilitate resources from others and managing projects simultaneously.
- Ability to translate business problems into technical requirements for technical and non-technical audiences
- Consultative communication style with the ability to work well with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Security Clearance needed: Secret
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Founded in 2013, BMNT is a tight-knit team of creatives, engineers, makers, veterans and policy wonks, aligned around the common goal of changing the way national security organizations think about and solve problems. Over the past seven years, BMNT has adapted and applied tools and methodologies that enable Silicon Valley startups to operate with continuous speed and urgency. Leveraged by countless defense and intelligence organizations across the globe, our evidence-based, data-driven framework, H4X®, is the source of truth for government innovation. In 2016, Forbes Magazine recognized BMNT as one of the nation’s Top-25 veteran-founded startups. In 2018 and 2019, INC ranked BMNT as one of the 1,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States.